1/2 Photos of Ravioli and Broccoli Alfredo
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found the original recipe on a food blog and changed it around to feed an entire family and to fit my family's tastes. It was also originally a stove top recipe but I changed it up to make it something fantastic from the oven. I hope you like it! You can also use add shredded chicken for a carnivore dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (25 ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2-1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar low-fat alfredo sauce (separated. You may want to have a second jar handy if you want it to be really saucy)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat parmesan cheese (not sprinkle Parmesan cheese)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm. (After they're cooked, you can brown them in some oil to give them some color, if desired).
- 3Heat oil in large skillet over Medium-High heat.
- 4Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- 5Add broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers and yellow peppers. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until peppers are starting to get tender.
- 6Add ravioli and half the jar of Alfredo sauce. Stir to combine.
- 7Dump the entire mixture into a glass baking dish.
- 8Pour the rest of the Alfredo sauce over the ravioli mixture and spread it around to cover.
- 9Sprinkle the Parmesan (or Mozzarella) over the casserole.
- 10Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 11If you want to brown the cheese, turn the oven to Broil and broil the casserole for 5 minutes. Make sure you watch it so the cheese doesn't burn.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli and Broccoli Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cheese ravioli
low-fat alfredo sauce
low-fat parmesan cheese