Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found the original recipe on a food blog and changed it around to feed an entire family and to fit my family's tastes. It was also originally a stove top recipe but I changed it up to make it something fantastic from the oven. I hope you like it! You can also use add shredded chicken for a carnivore dish.
- 1 (25 ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2-1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar low-fat alfredo sauce (separated. You may want to have a second jar handy if you want it to be really saucy)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat parmesan cheese (not sprinkle Parmesan cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm. (After they're cooked, you can brown them in some oil to give them some color, if desired).
- Heat oil in large skillet over Medium-High heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers and yellow peppers. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until peppers are starting to get tender.
- Add ravioli and half the jar of Alfredo sauce. Stir to combine.
- Dump the entire mixture into a glass baking dish.
- Pour the rest of the Alfredo sauce over the ravioli mixture and spread it around to cover.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan (or Mozzarella) over the casserole.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts.
- If you want to brown the cheese, turn the oven to Broil and broil the casserole for 5 minutes. Make sure you watch it so the cheese doesn't burn.