1/2 Photos of Raven's Blood
I made this up myself. To my knowledge no bar or restaraunt has it on their own menu, as I always have to ask for it specially ordered. The whiskey has a smokey quality to it that mixes well with the sweetness of the grenadine. It's a great drink to relax by and is best served without ice (blood is warm after all). I drink without lemon-lime soda but you may add to cut through the alcohol taste. This would be "boiling" raven's blood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces grenadine
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Irish whiskey (preferably Jameson's)
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage (or to taste) (optional)
- 1Pour the whiskey into a tumbler.
- 2Pour the grenadine on top of the whiskey.
- 3Mix together with a spoon and enjoy.
- 4If adding soda, pour soda into stirred mix.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raven's Blood
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g