Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy ladoo for the hungry tummy!
- 1 cup rava
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 green cardamoms, powdered
- 5 saffron strands, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Take ghee in a deep saucepan and heat.
- Add rava and cook on low heat.
- Stir continuously.
- When the rava turns light brown add the sugar.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep aside cool for some time.
- Add cardomom powder,coconut flakes and saffron.
- Add half the milk.
- Mix well.
- Wet hand with milk and shape the mixture in ladoos.
i was scared for a minute because i could not make the ladoo... but after you add the milk give it some time to harden up. everthing turned out good.