Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Take semolina in large plate of bowl.
- Make a well in centre putting salt and oil in it.
- Mix well.
- Add water little by little, kneading soft pliable dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 4-5 parts.
- Roll each into ball shape.
- With help of a little plain flour for dusting, roll each into big, thin rounds.
- Spread a large clean cloth and allow rounds to air out while rolling others.
- Place round on this, without overlapping.
- When all rounds are done, heat oil to deep fry.
- Take one round, cut into desired shapes (fingers, diamonds, etc.) Transfer into hot oil.
- Fry till light golden and crisp.
- Drain and cool.
- Repeat for all rounds.
- Allow to cool completely, before storing in tight lidded container.