Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love these ladoos, their simply yummy!!! Their worth all the effort and energy that goes into making them! I am quite sure, even those calorie conscious guys n girls, would forget all about being in shape for a while!
- 2 1⁄2 cups semolina
- 1 cup grated desiccated coconut
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 -5 tablespoons ghee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Roast the rava (semolina) till pinkish brown in colour.
- Add coconut, powdered sugar and ghee.
- Roast a little more.
- Quickly remove from fire.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Bind into ladoos while still warm.
- Decorate with cashews/almonds and raisins.
- If you wish to make it look really attractive, you can decorate it with silver warakh (edible silver foil).