- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, cut or bite size
- 50 large cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 15 ounces Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Pasta.
- In a Large skillet heat olive oil & add garlic, onion and chicken, cook 3 minute Add red pepper and Creole seasoning. When Chicken is done add butter, shrimp and garlic powder. cook 1 minute Add Alfredo sauce and cayenne pepper, cook on low for 5 minute Add pasta and serve.
- Add crushed red pepper flakes for more heat.
- NOTE: Can substitute or add sliced Italian sausage.