Recipe by CindiJ
My son came home from Omaha with this recipe and his Dad has been hooked ever since. Extremely easy and addictive! Great for breakfast and works for appetizers as well. Feel free to use your choice of chilies and sausage.
Top Review by TxSweetchick80
These were GREAT!!! My hubby is now addicted so I have a feeling i need to stock up on cream cheese and sausage :) I wanted to add that I left the green chilies out due too picky hubby and kids. Thanks so much for sharing!!
- 1 -8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 -4 ounce diced green chilis
- 1 lb sausage, cooked & crumbled (your choice of medium, spicy or hot)
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to crescent rolls packaging.
- In mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, cooked sausage and chopped green chilies. Mix well.
- Open crescent rolls and unroll dough, place heaping tablespoon on each triangle on the widest end. Roll up and tuck ends under shaping into large oval.
- Place on lightly greased (cooking spray works well) baking sheet and bake according to crescent roll package.