1/1 Photo of Ratatouille Wraps
Another RR special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about one pound)
- 1 lb zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 3 tomatoes, chopped (about one pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat.
- 2Add the eggplant and cook, stirring, until golden, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, the zucchini, onion, bell pepper and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- 4Stir in the tomatoes and thyme, partially cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- 5Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes more to cook off any liquid.
- 6Transfer to a large bowl and wipe the skillet clean for later.
- 7Lay the wraps out on the counter or a work surface.
- 8Sprinkle one-quarter of the cheese in the center of each wrap and top with 1 cup ratatouille.
- 9Fold burrito style in order to close. If you don't they may fall apart during the frying stage.
- 10In the same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat.
- 11Add 2 wraps, seam side down, and cook, turning once, until golden, about 4 minutes.
- 12Repeat with the remaining olive oil and wraps.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ratatouille Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.0
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 313.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas