Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 large chicken breasts, deboned,skinned and split lengthwise into halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups diagonally sliced celery
- 1 cup fresh green beans or 1 cup thawed frozen cut green beans
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1 x 1/4 inch strips
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- hot cooked rice or chinese noodles
- Cut chicken into 2x1/4 inch strips.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium hig heat 1 minute; add chicken, celery, beans, onion and carrot.
- Cook stirring often, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth to chicken mixture; cover and cook 3 minutes longer.
- Add zucchini, cauliflowerets, green pepper, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, ground pepper and garlic powder to chicken mixture; cook 3 minutes longer.
- Stir spinach into chicken mixture; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Blend water and cornstarch in small bowl; stir into chicken mixture.
- Cook and stir until liquid is thick, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.
This was great! I didn't have all the vegetables but it's a great way to use what I had. Super easy to put together with very tasty results. I added some fish sauce and a little chili sauce for some heat. Definitely making this again. Thanks!