Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Japanese eggplant, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) prepared pizza crust (Boboli)
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie-cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded pizza-blend cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°; heat a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add oil to skillet; then add in eggplant, bell pepper, and onion; stir/saute 3 minutes or until eggplant begins to soften.
- Decrease heat to medium; add in mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic; cook 1 minute; stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Place crust on a baking sheet; spread vegetable mixture evenly over crust, leaving a ½ inch border.
- Distribute chicken over vegetable mixture; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Arrange tomato slices over cheese, and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and tomatoes are softened.
- Sprinkle with parsley.