Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a simple to make dish with no cheese - it is more of a vegetable "Stack" using lasagna sheets.
- 4 zucchini, thickly sliced lengthwise
- 4 roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 white onions, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, quartered and seeded
- 1 yellow capsicum, quartered and seeded
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 8 sheets instant lasagna noodles
- Place first 6 ingredients into baking dish. Sprinkle with oil and rosemary.
- Bake in moderate oven (180 C) for 50 minutes.
- Cook lasagne according to packet instructions. Drain to serve.
- To serve layer lasagne and baked vegetable onto serving plates and drizzle with pan juices.
- If you have balsamic glaze available drizzle a tiny amount around the plate.