1/15 Photos of Ratatouille in the Crock Pot
9 hrs 30 mins
Hello Vegetarians...here's a crock pot recipe for you. I love ratatouille because it's so versatile and can be used to make a killer pizza, great on pasta or as part of a casserole with chicken and cheese, or how about ratatouille lasagna? I guess I'd better stop brainstorming and write down these recipes to post too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large onions, cut in half and sliced
- 1 large eggplant, sliced, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large green bell peppers, de-seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- red pepper flakes, to spice it up
- 1Layer half the vegetables in a large crock pot in the following order: onion, eggplant, zucchini, garlic, green peppers, tomatoes.
- 2Next sprinkle half the basil, oregano, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper on the veggies.
- 3Dot with half of the tomato paste.
- 4Repeat layering process with remaining vegetables, spices and tomato paste.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
- 7Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- 8Refrigerate to store.
- 9May freeze up to 6 weeks.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ratatouille in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 762.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g