Recipe by Bergy
Very satisfying meatless dish, add some tofu marinated in lite soy (omit salt) and you have a very satisfying meal. I usually only cook the veggies for 8 minutes or just until they are warm through
- 20 crepes (See All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 1 lb zucchini, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small eggplant, chopped into 1/2 in cubes
- 1 onion
- 1⁄4 cup lite olive oil or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a large skillet saute the zucchini, eggplant& onion in the oil (butter) Add garlic, tomatoes, green pepper,Salt pepper, basil& thyme.
- Cook covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Warm the crepes.
- Divide the mixture between the crepes, fold& serve immediately.