1/2 Photos of Ratatouille Baked Fish
1 hr 10 mins
Dishes with Fishes-this is one recipe my daughters love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thinish strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thinish strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thinish wedges
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen white fish fillets, like halibut
- 1 cup shredded havarti cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl combine the prepared vegetables and toss with the basil, oregano and oil.
- 3Pour into a 3 quart baking dish and cook for 40 minutes stirring once.
- 4Push veggies to the side and lay fish filets in center.
- 5Cover with foil and bake until fish is opaque in center, around 20 minutes.
- 6Uncover fish and sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Recover and bake for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove, salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ratatouille Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: