1/1 Photo of Ratatouille
Recipe source: Prevention (Sept. '09)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green bell peppers, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 small eggplants, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and chopped (or 1 28 ounce can tomatoes, drained)
- 2 teaspoons thyme, dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1In a large pot or skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until golden.
- 2Stir in garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Reduce heat to medium low.
- 3Stir in peppers and cook another 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in the remainder of the ingredients (zucchini - salt) and cook covered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Season with pepper.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ratatouille
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 896.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g