Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for potluck suppers. You will receive lots of compliments as well as recipe requests.
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 2 small zucchini, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 large green pepper, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Saute onions and garlic in hot oil in Dutch oven until tender (do not brown). Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and juice is thickened. Stir occasionally. Makes 8 servings.
- Farm Journal’s Best Ever Recipes.