- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 medium squash, cubed
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onion, bell pepper, and garlic in the olive oil until tender. Add the tomatoes and let simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the eggplant, zucchini, and squash, salt & pepper and cook until the eggplant is tender.
- Remove from heat and add black olives, oregano, and fresh basil. Can be served hot or cold.