Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is the raspberry lover's ultimate weapon.
- 2 ounces milk
- 15 raspberries
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 ounces of starbuck's french roast coffee
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 -2 scoop of crushed ice
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup (thinned)
- 1 ghiradilli chocolate bar
- Put the coffee, ice cream, chocolate syrup, 11 raspberries, milk, and ice in a blender.
- Frappe it for 1-1 1/2 minute(s).
- Chill it for 15-20 minutes in the freezer.
- While the coffee is cooling, shave the chocolate bar.
- Top with a dollop of whip cream and garnish with 3-4 raspberries and sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Mmm -- delicious!