Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice versatile yogurt shake! Very simple to make and it tastes very good!
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry yogurt
- 3 cups fresh raspberries or 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons white sugar or 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
This is TERRIFIC! A perfect blend of sweet and tart. Thanks for posting, DeScharf. I will be making it often! Roxygirl