Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a highschool cookbook I got at a Friends of the Library Book Sale. These are festive and yummy.
- 4 medium oranges
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 quart raspberry frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Cut oranges in half and squeeze out juice to get 1/4 cup.
- Remove pulp.
- Blend orange juice and sugar, gradually adding cream cheese.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spoon or scoop 1/2 c yogurt into each orange and top with 1-2 T cream cheese sauce.
- Serve immediately.