Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great addition to your breakfast.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together orange juice, oil, almond extract, yogurt and egg. Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Fold in berries.
- Spoon into muffin cups. Bake at 400º for about 20 minutes, or until golden.
Very good! I added van yogurt instead of plain. This is a keeper!
My husband loved these. Not too sweet.
i used applesauce instead of the oil , and a 6 oz container of yogurt, the brands i buy do not come in 8 oz i also adapted the basic receipe to make blueberry lime muffins lime juice, key lime yogurt , blueberries. cinnamon , allspice, vanilla , ginger and slivered almonds on top basically you can make these any flavor you like