Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Cooking Light. Also try this served on bagels.
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries, plus extra
- raspberries, for garnishing
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 12 gingersnaps
- Place the raspberries and 2 tablespoons of the honey in a medium bowl and stir gently.
- Add the yogurt and carefully fold in the berries until thoroughly combined; some berries should remain whole.
- Place a large strainer or colander in a medium bowl and line it with 4 layers of cheesecloth or plain white paper towels, allowing the cloth to extend beyond the edge of the strainer.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture onto the cloth, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Turn the yogurt cheese onto a serving plate and remove the cloth.
- Discard the drained liquid. Drizzle the remaining honey over the yogurt cheese. Use the gingersnaps as crackers, topping them with the cheese and extra berries.