Recipe by Missi "cook"
This is a made up combination of two different apple dips I have had. I am not sure which of the three I like best. I made it with ingredients from my fridge that I could find. The whipped cream is an idea thought in my head and not tried yet, but I’m sure it will make it better than the yogurt mix by itself. You can use flavored yogurt (any flavor) instead of the raspberries and French vanilla yogurt and cool whip instead of the whipped cream and icing sugar. You can also skip the raspberries and serve it plain. Either way it will be gone faster than you can cut up the apples! Great for the kids or party food.
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup french vanilla yogurt
- 10 raspberries, frozen or fresh (optional)
- apple, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the whipping cream and add the icing sugar just before it is fully whipped.
- Cream the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla then add yogurt.
- Beat in raspberries until crushed.
- Fold together the whipped cream and the yogurt mix.
- Serve with sliced apples.