Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I think i fixed the typo in this recipe. This recipe is wonderfully sugary, and has a moist texture. These muffins are nice served with raspberry-chocolate sauce. :)
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the two mixture.
- Line muffin tray with muffin cases.
- Place mixture into muffin tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes in oven.
So sorry. Was so looking forward to these. Made as written. Unfortunately they just did not turn out and were way to sweet. Thinking the 2 1/2 cups of sugar may be a typo. Made for fall pack 09