1/6 Photos of Raspberry Wine Toaster Bread
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Baked in a round, then cut and broiled on each side before serving. Served for breakfast, afternoon tea or a snack. You can top with butter or cream cheese or plain. Flavors are wonderful with milk, tea or coffee/ Easy to store or freeze. Reviewer used chambord rasberry liqueur instead of white wine. See review. Use either or try both.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2In a mixer bowl add eggs, powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- 3Mix on low speed until smooth.
- 4Add milk and optional food coloring. Mix.
- 5Add flour mixture and mix in two separate additions.
- 6Slowly pour the wine in the batter while mixing.
- 7Preheat oven 375*.
- 8Spray Pam in a spring form pan.
- 9Pour and spoon the batter in the pan and spread evenly.
- 10Drop five dollops of rasberry jam on top of the batter.
- 11One dollop in the middle and four one each side.
- 12With a knife, cut straight down in the batter with four figure eights,.
- 13cutting through the dollops of jam.
- 14Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 15The bread is done when the middle springs back when gently pressed.
- 16Take out of oven and cool ten minutes.
- 17Release the spring form sides of the pan.
- 18Cut across the bread in one inch wide slices and in half.
- 19Place on a flat baking pan.
- 20Place the pan about four inches away from the broiler at 450*.
- 21Toast each side of the bread. About 3 to 4 minutes.
- 22Take the pan out of the oven and flip the bread slices at the same time.
- 23Serve with margarine or butter or plain.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Wine Toaster Bread
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 695.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g