Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Better Homes & Gardens "Holiday Appetizers." I haven't tried this yet.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed,saving syrup
- 1 (750 ml) bottlegood quality zinfandel, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry liqueur
- crushed ice or ice cube, as needed
- Set raspberries and their juices into a blender container, cover, and puree until smooth.
- Pour berry puree into a sieve set over a bowl and strain out all the seeds (you should end up with 3/4 cup strained puree).
- Mix strained puree, wine, and raspberry liqueur in a punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Serve over ice.