Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful! Made with non-fat vanilla yoghurt... the secret ingredients!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Work butter or margarine into dry ingredients, using a pastry blender or fork, until it is the size of small peas.
- Combine milk, yogurt, egg, and vanilla in a small mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until the dry ingredients are moist. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of batter for each scone onto cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.