Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Raspberry White Chocolate Pudding Shot
- 8 ounces extra Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) boxinstant white chocolate pudding
- 3⁄4 cup of raspberry liquor
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- Mix pudding with milk until creamy.
- Add vodka and and Raspberry liquor then mix well.
- Add the Cool Whip.
- Put the pudding mix into individual serving cups with lids.
- (Optional) Add a Raspberry to each cup.
- You may want to provide some plastic spoons.
- Keep in the freezer.
I made these shots for New Years 2011!! I doubled the recipe and I got 95 shots. My sister and I were very pleased the total suggested amount was so off. I also used Razmataze liquor for the raspberry liquor. I highly recommend getting the little cups and lids. They tasted heavenly and all the "girls" loved them. Much tastier than jello shots.
I hope everyone has a great year!!!