1 hr 15 mins
Holy Smokes, this pie is good! My friend had raved about some raspberry white chocolate pie he had at a state fair, so I wanted to recreate it for his birthday. I found this recipe on someone's blog, all the way from London! It was easy as, well, pie to prepare. I served it at the birthday party and it was a BIG hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the raspberries and let them dry completely.
- 2Cook the pie shell in the oven. Cool.
- 3Cover the bottom of the pie shell with a thick layer of raspberries, reserving some for the top.
- 4In the meantime, melt the white chocolate using your desired method. The recommended method is with a double boiler, but you could also melt it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes with 2 spoons of water at medium power. I have also done this right on the stove at very low heat.
- 5Mix the melted chocolate with sour cream to give it a smooth aspect and thick enough to pour over the raspberries. I play around with the amount of sour cream a tad.
- 6Pour chocolate mixture over the berries.
- 7Cover the top of the pie with the berries you reserved.
- 8Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry White Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g