Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Holy Smokes, this pie is good! My friend had raved about some raspberry white chocolate pie he had at a state fair, so I wanted to recreate it for his birthday. I found this recipe on someone's blog, all the way from London! It was easy as, well, pie to prepare. I served it at the birthday party and it was a BIG hit.
- Rinse the raspberries and let them dry completely.
- Cook the pie shell in the oven. Cool.
- Cover the bottom of the pie shell with a thick layer of raspberries, reserving some for the top.
- In the meantime, melt the white chocolate using your desired method. The recommended method is with a double boiler, but you could also melt it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes with 2 spoons of water at medium power. I have also done this right on the stove at very low heat.
- Mix the melted chocolate with sour cream to give it a smooth aspect and thick enough to pour over the raspberries. I play around with the amount of sour cream a tad.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the berries.
- Cover the top of the pie with the berries you reserved.
- Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.