Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
My mom made these and they were surprisingly good I thought. From Bisquick.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla chip
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Prepare muffin tin by greasing the bottoms only of 12 muffin cups with shortening.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, except for the raspberries; stir until just moistened.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan, then transfer to a wire rack.