6 hrs 15 mins
Please don't let the title fool you! This is so incredibly easy to put together, and absolutely delicious!! Started with a recipe from a Cool Whip Cookbook, and modified just a little along the way. Cook time is actually time in the refrigerator. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 package raspberry flavor gelatin (8-serving size)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding (4 serving size)
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1Spray 9" round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2For Crust:.
- 3Mix wafer crumbs, butter and sugar with a fork until well blended.
- 4Set aside.
- 5For Mousse:.
- 6Stir boiling water into gelatin in a large bowl for 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 7Stir in cold water.
- 8Pour 1 1/2 cups gelatin into prepared cake pan. Refrigerate 1 - 1 1/2 hours or until gelatin is set but not firm. (Sticks to finger when lightly touched).
- 9Reserve remaining gelatin at room temperature.
- 10Pour milk into reserved gelatin.
- 11Add pudding mix.
- 12Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- 13Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- 14Spoon over prepared gelatin.
- 15Sprinkle crumb mixture over the pudding to form crust, patting lightly to help crumbs adhere.
- 16Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 17To Serve:.
- 18Dip bottom of cake pan in warm water for about 15 seconds.
- 19Place serving plate on top of mold.
- 20Gently shake pan to loosen gelatin.
- 21Gently remove mold, center mousse on plate, garnish with additional whipped topping and fresh raspberries if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 162.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate instant pudding