Recipe by mandabears
My husband and daughter are Weight Watcher Members and they got this recipe from another member at one of their meetings. YUMMY
Top Review by bmcnichol
Wow this is heavenly! I have been looking for some recipes for low cal desserts and this was great. It was so easy to make and it tastes wonderful. I followed the recipe exactly as written. We will definately make this again and even try other flavors.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container fat-free cool whip
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl dissolve Gelatin in 1 cup boiling water, then add 1 cup cold water.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add pudding mix to gelatin mixture, using a mixer beat until well mixed.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- 1 cup equal to 1 weight watcher point.