Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband and daughter are Weight Watcher Members and they got this recipe from another member at one of their meetings. YUMMY
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container fat-free cool whip
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- In a large bowl dissolve Gelatin in 1 cup boiling water, then add 1 cup cold water.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add pudding mix to gelatin mixture, using a mixer beat until well mixed.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- 1 cup equal to 1 weight watcher point.
Wow this is heavenly! I have been looking for some recipes for low cal desserts and this was great. It was so easy to make and it tastes wonderful. I followed the recipe exactly as written. We will definately make this again and even try other flavors.
Yummy and low calorie! I used cherry jell-o along with the white chocolate pudding, great combo. I used an 8 ounce container of cool whip lite (although there was some missing, so actually used about 6.5oz). My mixture was still a little warm after step 2, so would probably include ice in the water next time. I combined my cool whip with the mixer on low for about 20-30 seconds and then refrigerated for 2 hours and it was perfectly set and delightfully fluffy! Will be making again!
Such an easy, great tasting dessert and one that I'll be making often. I love how there isn't any of that "nasty after taste" you get from sugar free foods. Thanks again for a great recipe. Made for Tag it Red, February 2009.