Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Wolfgang Puck recipe that, again, came with my mixer. A yummy "blondie" recipe that can be made with things that are usually in my pantry.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the flat beater attached, thoroughly cream together butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- With the mixer running on LOW, gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan, spreading out well.
- Spoon raspberry preserves on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips evenly around the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minute.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.