A Wolfgang Puck recipe that, again, came with my mixer. A yummy "blondie" recipe that can be made with things that are usually in my pantry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In the bowl of a stand mixer with the flat beater attached, thoroughly cream together butter and sugars.
- 4Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- 6With the mixer running on LOW, gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- 7Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan, spreading out well.
- 8Spoon raspberry preserves on top of the batter.
- 9Sprinkle the white chocolate chips evenly around the top.
- 10Bake for 30-35 minute.
- 11Let cool before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 250.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 57.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g