Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A drink that can be a dessert with not a lot of calories.
Make and share this Raspberry Whip recipe from Food.com.
- Splenda sugar substitute, Rasberry flavor accents
- 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip, sugar free
- 1⁄2 cup diet lemon-lime soda
- ice, as desired
- Mix Splenda sweetener (use the flavor accents that come in the stick that can just be poured into a drink) and cool whip in a small bowl.
- Place ice in a tall clear glass, pour diet soda into glass.
- Top with cool whip mixture.