Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favorite desserts.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2⁄3 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar-free Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water.
- Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 30-45 minutes.
- Add cool whip.
- Stir or beat until light and foamy, about 2-3 minutes.
Yum! I made this as a light dessert for tonight. It was a wonderful light change to all the heavy desserts I've been making lately. I don't have to feel guilty about eating this one. ;) Thanks, Bonnette!
This is so fluffly. I don't really like jello but this way, I love it. Thanks Bonnette :) Made for Beverage tag game.