Recipe by christymarsh
We eat salad every day and I like variety! This is a fav in our house! Enjoy! It goes well on Mixed greens with chopped walnuts, and whatever veggies you like such as tomato and cucumber. You might even enjoy some crumbled Gorgonzola cheese! For an extra kick we like to sometimes add some chipotle powder to the dressing!
- 1 cup raspberry jam (sweetened with fruit juices, no sugar added)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup walnut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the jam, water, and vinegar together, slowly add the oil while whisking constantly until well blended. Salt to taste.
- This will taste best if given time for the flavors to meld, but it is still very good immediately after making!
- Serving size 2 Tablespoons or 1 ounce.