Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 mins
Decadent chocolate truffles flavored with raspberry and walnuts. Now that's a combo that belongs together. Nocello is fabulous so do try to use it for the walnut liqueur and Chambord is a good choice for the raspberry liqueur.
- 4 cups chocolate chips (good quality I like bittersweet and semi sweet mix)
- 1 tablespoon butter, Unsalted
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 -14 ounce fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 2 tablespoons walnut liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted then crushed very fine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Place butter, raspberry preserves and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl heating till heated.
- Remove and stir in chips till combined add the liqueurs and stir till well combined.
- Chill till firm.
- Combine nuts and cocoa. Place in a storage bag.
- Scoop or slice pieces
- Rolling into a size of a large marble.
- Set aside.
- Add a couple truffles at a time to the nut mixture and shake. remove and reshape place into cute little candy cups.
- Serve a room temperature.