1/3 Photos of Raspberry Walnut Truffles
Decadent chocolate truffles flavored with raspberry and walnuts. Now that's a combo that belongs together. Nocello is fabulous so do try to use it for the walnut liqueur and Chambord is a good choice for the raspberry liqueur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups chocolate chips (good quality I like bittersweet and semi sweet mix)
- 1 tablespoon butter, Unsalted
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 -14 ounce fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 2 tablespoons walnut liqueur
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted then crushed very fine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1Place butter, raspberry preserves and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl heating till heated.
- 2Remove and stir in chips till combined add the liqueurs and stir till well combined.
- 3Chill till firm.
- 4Combine nuts and cocoa. Place in a storage bag.
- 5Scoop or slice pieces
- 6Rolling into a size of a large marble.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Add a couple truffles at a time to the nut mixture and shake. remove and reshape place into cute little candy cups.
- 9Serve a room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Walnut Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk