1/3 Photos of Raspberry Walnut Torte
1 hr 40 mins
This is good during the winter, to bring memories of summertime berry harvests. Sauce recipe follows in directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine 1 cup flour, confectioners’ sugar and butter; blend well.
- 3Press mixture into bottom of 9-inch x 9-inch pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
- 4Drain raspberries (reserve liquid for sauce). Spoon berries over cooled crust; sprinkle with walnuts.
- 5Beat eggs with sugar in a small bowl until light and fluffy. Add salt, 1/4 cup flour, baking powder, and vanilla; blend well. Pour over walnuts.
- 6Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- 7Cool and cut into squares. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and sauce.
- 8TO MAKE SAUCE:.
- 9Combine reserved berry juice with 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cornstarch, in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and clear. Stir in 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Walnut Torte
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 256.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g