Recipe by DailyInspiration
A great sounding raspberry & cream cheese molded salad. This would make a great presentation salad for your holiday meal; not to mention, it sounds delicious. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 1 (3 ounce) packageraspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries (thawed and well-drained)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add cold water; mix well.
- In another bowl, combine half of the gelatin mixture with the cream cheese; blend well. Pour mixture into the bottom of a lightly oiled 3-cup mold. Refrigerate until mixture is set.
- Add raspberries and walnuts to remaining half of gelatin mixture. Leave at room temperature until cream cheese mixture is almost set. Pour raspberry mixture over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until firm. To serve, turn onto a platter lined with lettuce leaves.