Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
No cranberries in it. This is Barbara Yost's recipe and she is/was a feature writer for the Phoenix Gazette. This was printed in a MADD fund raiser cookbook. Sounds interesting.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine jello mix and boiling water; stir until jello is dissolved. Add cold water and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine half of the jello mixture with the cream cheese; blend well. Pour mixture into the bottom on a lightly oiled 3 cup mold.
- Refrigerate until almost set.
- Add raspberries and walnuts to remaining half of the jello mixture.
- Leave at room temperature until cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator is almost set. Pour the raspberry mixture over the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until firm.
- To serve, turn onto plate covered with lettuce leaves.