Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into flour and sugar until mixture is like fine meal
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry jam
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped Diamond walnuts
- Prepare shortbread recipe, press evenly into bottom of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread the raspberry jam over top.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and chopped walnuts, spread on top of jam, making sure to cover corners.
- Return to oven and bake another 25-30 minutes or until top is set.
- Cool in pan, cut into bars.