1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into flour and sugar until mixture is like fine meal
- 1Prepare shortbread recipe, press evenly into bottom of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- 3Remove from oven and spread the raspberry jam over top.
- 4Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- 5Combine flour, sugar, salt and chopped walnuts, spread on top of jam, making sure to cover corners.
- 6Return to oven and bake another 25-30 minutes or until top is set.
- 7Cool in pan, cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry/Walnut Shortbread Bars
Serving Size: 1 (829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g