Raspberry Walnut Shortbread
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Place on a wire rack.
- Spread jam over hot crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla. Combine baking soda and remaining flour (2 tbls) stir into the egg mixture just until combined. Fold in walnuts. Spoon over jam; spread evenly.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool completely on wire rack before cutting.