1/2 Photos of Raspberry Walnut Salad
Fisher Nuts's Note:
You can’t top this easy salad recipe with a tasty topping of raspberries, cucumbers and Fisher Walnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1For dressing, in small bowl whisk vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 2Slowly add oil, whisking until well blended.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- 4For salad, in serving bowl combine mixed greens, cucumber slices and walnuts.
- 5Whisk dressing; drizzle over top. Toss salad to coat.
- 6Scatter raspberries over top. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
mixed salad greens
Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnuts