Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can’t top this easy salad recipe with a tasty topping of raspberries, cucumbers and Fisher Walnuts.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh raspberries
- For dressing, in small bowl whisk vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add oil, whisking until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- For salad, in serving bowl combine mixed greens, cucumber slices and walnuts.
- Whisk dressing; drizzle over top. Toss salad to coat.
- Scatter raspberries over top. Serve immediately.
Beautiful salad and delicious as well. I did change a few things -- I could not find fresh raspberries so I used frozen berries. I took advantage of the delicious raspberry sauce and added some to the dressing. I left off the cucumbers as I wasn't sure they would go well with the fruit and I added some gorgonzola on top - just our preference. The possibilities are limitless. Made for Fall PAC, 2012.