These little sweeties are just right for the holiday cookie platter!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl of electric mixer, beat together grated walnuts, flour, sugar and butter until blended.
- 2Pat dough evenly on bottom of lightly buttered 10 inch springform pan.
- 3Spread raspberry jam over dough.
- 4Beat eggs with remaining ingredients until blended.
- 5Pour egg mixture into the crust.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes or until a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
- 7Allow to cool in pan.
- 8Sprinkle with a dusting of powdered sugar to decorate.
- 9Serves 12.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Walnut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: