Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
I needed to bring a baked ham to my daughter's for Easter. I'm diabetic and I do not usually put a sweet sauce on my hams but decided I could try something new. Everyone absolutely loved this ham not knowing it was "sugar free"
- 1 (5 -6 lb) bone in ham shank
- 1⁄2 cup ken's light raspberry walnut salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- Place ham on a large sheet of heavy aluminum foil. Mix dressing and brown sugar together, rub on ham. Bring foil up around ham and pour remaining mixture over it. Seal the foil over ham. Place in in a large baking pan. Bake 2-3 hours at 450 degrees or until ham is heated hot in center.
- This ham is very moist and delicious!