Make this for a gift or for yourself. I've also added the herb version on the bottom of this recipe
Make and share this Raspberry Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- In medium saucepan, combine vinegar and sugar; bring almost to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves (DO NOT LET BOIL). Place the raspberries - 1 cup each - in 2 x 1 quart bottles. Next, pour the hot vinegar over it. Seal the bottles and shake slightly.
- Let stand at room temperature for 48 hours.
- Strain through several layers of cheese cloth into a clean jar.
- Seal tightly and store for 2 to 3 weeks in cool dark place; do not refrigerate. Then pour into pretty decanters or glass bottles.
- Great on fruit salads, green salads and to give as a gift.
- To make herb dressing, replace the raspberries with your favorite fresh herbs and omit the sugar, following the same directions.