Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation on a recipe my mother made during my entire childhood. The recipe is entirely hers, except for the raspberries. It's great as a low calorie, low sodium, low carb dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil (fresh, minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano (fresh, mined)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme (fresh, minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary (dried, crushed)
- 15 raspberries (more are optional)
- Chop raspberries.
- Combine oil, vinegar, chopped raspberries, and herbs in a bottle. (add additional whole raspberries as desired).
- Shake well.
- Keep refirgerated.