- 1 lb king mackerel
- 3 cups raspberry vinaigrette dressing (either store bought or your own recipe)
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place thawed mackerel and dressing in ziplock baggie for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Take out 5 minutes before cooking, place on grill and cook about 4 minutes on each side.
- Do not over cook as it will dry this fish out.
- I prefer mine cooked on a George Foreman grill so it will not need to be turned.
- My children even enjoyed this, hopefully you will also.